COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES INTERNSHIP FUNDING
Through the generous donations of alumni and friends, the College of Humanities supports student internship experiences. Applicants must meet all four for the following criteria:
- major or minor in the College;
- participate in an unpaid internship off campus (either domestic or international)
- register for at least 3 credit hours of 399R.
- complete a 1-credit hour (396R) prep course prior to beginning the internship.
For majors in the College of Humanities:
- International Internship: $1500-$2500, depending on program cost and financial need
- U.S. Internship (outside Utah): $1000
- Utah internship: $500 (not available for BYU campus internships)
For minors in the College of Humanities:
- Half the amount listed above
WASHINGTON SEMINAR ASSISTANCE GRANT
$1000 grant to assist students participating in the BYU Washington Seminar Program. Funding is allocated at the time of the Seminar. Application is through the Humanities Internship Funding application.
For questions about Humanities college funding, contact
Dr. Danny Damron
Humanities College Internship Coordinator